Key Containers offers a delivery and collection service for our containers covering Gauteng, Kwa-Zulu Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West and the Free State.
The rest of RSA and neighbouring states are covered by our trusted associate transporters.
Key Containers have experienced, qualified drivers and crane operators that are fully trained and certified. Containers can be placed accurately and safely provided truck access is adequate. Units can be stacked up to 3 high if necessary.
Use is made of truck mounted cranes that are certified to handle empty 6m and 12m containers. Containers can be stacked up to 3 units high using our cranes, dependant upon ground conditions.
Key Containers’ highly experienced drivers and crane operators are trained and qualified to load, off load and place steel shipping containers safely and accurately in the location specified by you.
When arranging the transportation of your hire/rental/lease or purchased containers, various factors need to be taken into consideration to avoid wasted transport cost and standing time.
These include, but are not limited to:
- Site access – can a large truck get to the required offloading position and then exit?
- Is the access road condition passable and sound – can a large truck drive into the site?
- Site conditions – are there obstacles to be overcome, such as trees, walls, buildings or other physical obstacles?
- Can the container be positioned where planned - is the ground level, dry and stable?
- Will a representative be available to accept delivery and assist with site positioning?
Key Containers is available to assist with ensuring that potential problems are overcome, and it is incumbent on our clients to bring all or any site specific issues to our attention at the time of quote. We will be able to assist with practical solutions, alternatives and planning. The provision of photo’s and google earth images of the site conditions can be of assistance in assessing site suitability.