These containers are used in a variety of industries and provide not only time saving solutions but also solutions in storage and facility.
The conversions features include:
- Lining or insulation against heat or cold loss through the walls and doors.
- Electrical installation including lighting, heating and or air conditioning units.
- Ventilation, louvers, fans, whirlybirds and ducts
- High security doors, windows, shutters and grills.
- Linings, plywood, aluminium sheet, galvanised sheet, plaster board, sound attenuated panels.
- Racking, bundling.
Typical uses for container conversions could be:
- Site accommodation, offices, canteens, gate houses or laboratories.
- Sound insulated for housing machinery like generators, compressors and vacuum pumps.
- Containers converted into housing or homes to suit individual needs.
- Building site office containers.
- Refrigerated containers.
- Insulated containers against the weather.
We like to get involved in your project so we may ask lots of questions in order to try get the right container conversion for your needs.
Containers have moved from the shipping yard into businesses, cities and suburbia. Converted containers have become a symbol of style.
Get your hands on one of these highly popularised and fashionable converted containers and make a modern statement at your business or home.
At Key Containers we can offer 6 meter and 12 meter containers on a rental or hire lease. A rental (hire) lease of containers is signed for a minimum of one month. Containers can be delivered to almost anywhere in Gauteng within a day of receipt of full payment and signed hire lease or rental agreement, for the original container rental or hire lease quote plus transport costs of the container (other areas may take a little longer depending on transport availability). Our trucks are certified to transport and move 6 and 12 meter containers and all out container crane operators are fully trained and certified to work the crane.
Container rental or lease hire options include conversions for offices, Reefers (refrigerated container), accommodation units and more. We also offer onsite storage containers for rental or lease hire.